Thursday, March 23, 2006

i've been tagged

Thanks to my lovely sister Bearca, I've been tagged.

3 things you wish for (just for you)
1. To have lots of kids and be able to be a stay-at-home mom.
2. An endless supply of money to shop for gardening stuff, kitchen goods, books, cute jeans and shoes.
3. To be able to eat all the ice cream I want without ever gaining any weight.

3 things you would do to/for yourself if there was no one to judge you (or if you had the guts to do it!)
1. Quit my job and work at a flower stand or plant nursery.
2. Go to nursing school (this one falls under the "guts to do it" category).
3. Tell rude people off.

3 habits you have
1. Feeling guilty about everything (my sister and I are a lot alike).
2. Picking at my cuticles. UGH!
3. Falling asleep during movies. Ones I watch at home and at the theater too. I suck.

3 insecurities you feel
1. That people don't really like me, they are just pretending.
2. That I'm not the wife Jon deserves.
3. That I don't kick butt at my job.

3 talents/skills you wish you had
1. Surfing.
2. Gourmet cooking.
3. Shutting off things that bother me, hurt me or stress me out.

3 things you would do if you had more time
1. Read more.
2. Garden more.
3. Do more yoga.

3 things that bring you peace/relaxation
1. The crock pot.
2. Fridays - my only full day off of work.
3. Going for long walks with Jon and Lucy in our neighborhood.

3 things that spark your creativity
1. Books.
2. My awesomely artistic and green thumby neighbors.
3. Trying out new foods and figuring out how to make them.

Okay, now it's your turn Eliza and Undercover Celebrity unless of course I've been out of the blogging world so long I'm clueless that you actually STARTED this and have therefore already answered these questions - a likely scenario. (And sorry I can't link to your blogs but I'm doing this on Jon's Mac and I don't have the same options as when I blog on my PC. Am I just retarded? That's an even MORE likely scenario.)

Posted by Poka Bean at 6:45 PM

4 Comments

  1. Blogger Amy posted at 7:49 AM  
    Holy cripes I've been tagged!! I'll have to get to work on this one, but only cause YOU tagged my, Dear Poka Bean.

    I love that you love your crock pot. That cracked me up! I would imagine that Jon thinks you're the best wife he could ever have, and you are right, going for a walk with someone you love and a pet you adore is fantastic, well, unless your dog eats other dogs... okay, I'll have to change my mind on that one! lol j/k
  2. Blogger Bearca posted at 9:51 AM  
    FINALLY you answered the calling!! :)
  3. Blogger Newlywife posted at 9:48 AM  
    The crockpot is a foreign concept to me. I want to learn to use it. I want to make stews and chili...And I know you can leave it on all day...

    But I can't get over the eeriness of leaving something cooking when you leave the house. I feel like either the house will burn down, or the crockpot will start to boil over. It's unnatural I tell you, unnatural.
  4. Blogger Newlywife posted at 9:48 AM  
    The crockpot is a foreign concept to me. I want to learn to use it. I want to make stews and chili...And I know you can leave it on all day...

    But I can't get over the eeriness of leaving something cooking when you leave the house. I feel like either the house will burn down, or the crockpot will start to boil over. It's unnatural I tell you, unnatural.

Post a Comment

« Home