Sunday, October 02, 2005

bon voyage

We're housesitting for friends this week. Friends with a beautiful home. Friends with a black-bottom pool, a jacuzzi and a whirlpool bathtub. Friends with cable TV and TiVo.

SING GLORY, HALLELUJAH, AMEN!

So, in the event you don't hear from me for the next fews days, chances are I'm too busy pretending to be on vacation to sit down and post anything for the likes of you.

I suppose there's a chance I'll have time to write but just in case, I'm posting this pre-emptive warning lest I receive more hate mail from certain someones threatening to take me off their "must-read" list because I've gone missing for a spell. Certain someones who happen to be notably and uncharacteristically absent from the scene the last several days. Ahem.

So I bid you adieu and promise to bring back stories from paradise...the place where swimming and soaking and asking JON, WHERE ARE YOU? are actually possible since the walls within which we'll be residing span farther than arms reach. Totally rad.

Posted by Poka Bean at 8:12 PM

3 Comments

  1. Blogger Miladysa posted at 3:26 AM  
    Looove the new design!! Have a lovely time :)

    Btw, where is "she who must not be named"??? I am missing her!
  2. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 10:17 PM  
    So where are bon voyaging to?
  3. Blogger karla posted at 11:38 AM  
    I'm coming to house sit with you. You know, because I'm a do-gooder like that. I'll bring my swimsuit.

Post a Comment

« Home