Monday, April 25, 2005

perfection snuggles with wee small fist

Posted by Poka Bean at 12:10 PM

2 Comments

  1. Blogger Twinkle Twinkle Little Star posted at 10:00 AM  
    Okay...I've seen this pic a few times now having bopped in and out of your site to check for new blogs every once and awhile...but for some reason...right now...this image is, like, THE MOST PRECIOUS THING EVER!!!

    Congratulations again on your newfound Aunt-hood, and well done to your family for having the kind of genes that contribute to the perfection that is this child!
  2. Blogger Poka Bean posted at 2:10 PM  
    FRICKIN' THANK YOU! I have been dying a slow death over here since having posted that image and NOT RECEIVING A SINGLE COMMENT. I could care less what people have to say about the pointless crap I write on this site, but my precious nephew??? Totally different story.

    Thank you for validating me. I can go on living now.

Post a Comment

« Home